Caroline Morjean is an orthomolecular nutritionist / therapist and health coach.
Originally from Belgium, Caroline graduated with an Economics degree and worked for several years in companies such as BP Chemicals and Carlson Wagonlit. She moved to Barcelona in 1999 and ran a successful tour, events and incentive company for 17 years before deciding to pursue an alternative path and become an orthomolecular therapist.
The basis of orthomolecular therapy is a healthy diet as well as other lifestyle interventions, including:
– Intermittent fasting
– Stress control
– Breathing exercises
– Understanding your biorhythm
– Good sleeping habits
Caroline focuses on prevention but can also help with all kinds of health issues, such as:
– Fatigue and lack of energy
– Sleeping problems
– Acne and other skin complaints
– Joint problems, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis and bursitis
– Thyroid problems
– Auto immune diseases (eg rheumatism, psoriasis, diabetes)
– Hormonal imbalance (eg PMS, menopausal symptoms)
– IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)
– Gastric reflux / bloated feeling, constipation and other gut problems
– Headaches and migraines
– Bladder infections
– High cholesterol
– Risk reduction to all of the above
Caroline speaks English, Dutch, French and Spanish, and offers both face-to-face and video call consultations.